The 2021 Budgets were calculated based on the Association’s 2020 fiscal year operating experience and anticipated or known changes in costs for 2021. The Annual Dues for the year January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021 are comprised of the estimated Annual Operating Budget, the estimated Annual Capital Reserves Budget, and the estimated ad valorem taxes. The budgets will be officially approved at DVC’s Condo Association meeting, scheduled for December 10th of this year. More details on attending that meeting are below.
The proposed 2021 dues amounts are displayed below by resort. We are still waiting for Vero Beach and will update accordingly. Your total dues bill will be based on how many points you own at that particular resort. For example, 100 points at Animal Kingdom Villas would equate to $802.78 ($8.0278 x 100 points). A contract of 100 points at Boardwalk Villas would equate to $781.26 ($7.8126 x 100 points). You can also view the Estimated budgets for each resort by clicking the links below.
Proposed 2021 Disney Vacation Club Annual Dues
The above information is deemed accurate, originally posted on: dvcnews.com
ANNUAL MEETINGS SCHEDULED FOR DECEMBER 10, 2020
The following information is from Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC.
You are invited to attend the joint 2020 Condominium Association Meetings for Disney Vacation Club Resort Associations, scheduled for Thursday, December 10, 2020, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center. The Board of Directors Annual Meeting will begin at 2 p.m. EST, and immediately afterward, the Member Annual Meeting is scheduled to begin at 2:10 p.m. EST. A question-and-answer session will be held as part of the Member Annual Meeting and will be open to questions specifically related to agenda items and the proposed budgets.
- In accordance with protocols at Walt Disney World® Resort and in the state of Florida, a range of health and safety measures will be implemented at the meetings, including required face coverings and physical distancing measures.
- To adhere to these important health and safety guidelines, a Member reception will not be held after the formal meetings.
- Video highlights, including the proposed budgets and updates on Disney Vacation Club resorts and other experiences, will be available at www.disneyvacationclub.com soon after the meetings occur.
RSVP AND WAIVER REQUIRED BY NOV. 20
With COVID-19 health and safety measures in place, an RSVP and your agreement to the COVID-19 waiver are required to attend the meetings, and both must be completed by November 20, 2020.
- Please visit www.disneyvacationclub.com for important meeting updates and requirements, and for links to RSVP and agree to the waiver. From the home page, go to the My DVC tab and then Condo Association News. On the Condo Association News page, click on the 2020 Annual Meetings section. If you are unable to access the website to RSVP and agree to the waiver, or if you have any issues registering for the meeting, please call our 24-hour line (407-566-3844) and leave us your name, Member Number and phone number for a return call.
- You may sign up to receive future meeting notices electronically on the Condo Association News page of www.disneyvacationclub.com.
AGENDA ITEMS, PROPOSED BUDGETS AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS
The Notice of the Meetings, including agenda items scheduled for discussion and the proposed 2021 budgets are now on the Condo Association News page of www.disneyvacationclub.com. A number of options are available for sharing your questions and feedback.
- If you have questions about Annual Dues, please contact Member Accounting at 800-800-9800 or 407-566-3800, Option 3.
- For general questions about the meetings, please call Regulatory Affairs at 407-566-3363.
- For all other inquiries, please email Member Services at email@example.com.
- You may also share your questions, thoughts and opinions directly with your Condo Association Board of Directors by visiting our feedback page on the Condo Association News section of www.disneyvacationclub.com.